Attending the National???

Any Triumph related event taking place
Alan Chatterton

#1 Post by Alan Chatterton » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:10 pm

Hi All,
Are we all coming the National? If not, why not!!!!
Anyway, Sam and I will be there from Monday to Monday (the whole week) so, please, anyone on the forum who we have been chatting with, or indeed anyone at all, if you are there, come and say hello!
You can\'t miss me. Aim for the yellow Estate (also Vectra Estate, sorry! taking both!) on the campsite.
Being on the Board for soooooooooo many years, everyone knows me. Sorry, but most of the time I am unable to remember everyone I meet/chat to, so don\'t be offended if I can\'t remember who you are, just tell me!!
Anyway, pop in and see us, cup of tea, a seat and a chat always available!! (if you are really nice, you may even be offered a biscuit or if you are REALLY special, a piece of Sam\'s fruitcake!!)

raceyredcar

#2 Post by raceyredcar » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:37 pm

Hi everyone,
If you haven\'t booked as yet and are still hoping to come along, day passes will be available on the day at £5 per person. We are also down there all week from Monday, so if anyone needs to contact us regarding the National the best number is 07770 947940.  Haven\'t yet got 100 cars on the rally field, so everyone is more than welcome.  Come along and celebrate our 25th Anniversary in style!

Thorsten
Groupie
Groupie

#3 Post by Thorsten » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:02 am

Anybody in the (West) London area planning to go on Thursday? I\'ve planned to take the ferry (Hook van Holland - Harwich) on Wednesday, drive to London/Ealing for an overnight stay, and leave on Thursday morning for Fiddington. <br><br>I am travelling with my three year old son Linus (kind of \"men\'s adventure\") and I\'d be happy to join another crew at least on the second part of the trip. (I know, Triumph\'s are reliable cars and never let you down...)<br><br>Pls contact me through the forum.<br><br>Best regards & see you all<br>Thorsten<br><br>
<edited><editID>Thorsten</editID><editDate>38895.0136921296</editDate></edited>