Register mag digital archive

Information and questions about the Forum and Register website here.
Calorian
Groupie
Groupie
Register mag digital archive

#1 Post by Calorian » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:21 pm

Hey folks,

I posted this one over on Facebook but it looks like it got washed away and missed. I've got a stack of SIXappeal sat here but I've nowhere left to store them physically (aside from the garage but they won't last in there!) and I really don't want to lose access to all those useful articles!

I know I can email the editor for access on a monthly basis, which in hindsight I probably should have been doing, but I was wondering is there/or can there be a way for paid up register members to view an online archive of magazines?

Thanks,
Garreth
My Triumph Blog

:: The Fleet ::
HLO 2000 MKII Manual O/D face lift, British Racing Green
BEL 2000 MKII Auto, Sapphire Blue
:: Previously ::
MLT Ice Blue MKII auto, LYL New White MKII auto and UPO Vermilion Dolomite 1850HL

johnnydog

Re: Register mag digital archive

#2 Post by johnnydog » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:20 pm

This topic has come up in discussion within the Register on several occasions. The general consensus was that the majority of members (possibly being of more tender years?!?) would prefer a hard paper copy rather than accessing it digitally.
Latterly they have been available on line as well as a paper copy if requested, but I'm not certain how far back they can be accessed.
I would, as you have mentioned, contact the Editor Andrew Newman, who would probably be the best person to ask.
Register Member no. 1596

1967 Mk1 2000 in Gunmetal Grey
1969 Mk1 2000 in Royal Blue
1970 Mk2 2000 in Valencia Blue
1972 Mk2 2.5 PI in Triumph White
1973 Mk2 2.5 PI in Sienna Brown
1976 Mk2 2500S in Carmine Red