Twin Stromberg 150’s wanted

Registered users may post ads for parts/spares here. No complete cars unless for breaking. See forum rules.
Forum rules
1. Strictly no trade advertisements - private ads only. 2. No complete cars (unless for breaking) must be advertised on here. Parts and spares only. Complete cars must be advertised via the main website only which is free for Members and £5 for non-members. 3. Maximum 4 pictures for any one ad. 4. Sensitive communication should be by Private Message - placing of personal information anywhere on this forum is done at the individuals risk.
Sal
Twin Stromberg 150’s wanted

#1 Post by Sal » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:13 pm

I have a set of twin Stromberg 150’s on my MK1 2000 but one of them is playing up and I can’t for the life of me sort it out, I have tried and replaced pretty much everything so I think they have to go!

I do have a set of SU’s HS4 but they are on a mk2 manifold and the conversion with linkage etc looks a nightmare.

So….. If any one has a set of Twin Stromberg 150’s, preferably with all linkages attached and they know they are good and working I’d be interested.

Or…. The other option could be a MK1 SU manifold if such a think exists, I’m not sure so if anyone could advise that would be amazing.

Thanks
Sal