It's been an awful long time since I posted on this forum, I hope you're all well and your Big Sixes are running sweetly.
I'm having a clear out and I have the below items available. They are free, the only condition is that you must collect from me in Chester. I'd prefer everything to go to a Register Member so members get first refusal however I need rid, so..... Also, I'd prefer someone to take everything rather than cherry pick. Here goes:
- SIXappeal Back Issues Nos. 62 (Feb 1992) to 176 (Dec 2010); and Issues 180 (Aug 2011) to 192 (Aug 2013). No idea what's happened to issues 177, 178 and 179 sorry.
- Triumph 2000 Register Service Notes Vol I and II in binders
- Triumph 2000-2500 Repair Operation Manual
- Triumph 2000TC & 2500TC (1975 onward) Parts Catalogue (I used to find this more useful than the repair manual sometimes as the exploded parts diagrams are so much clearer and more accurate than what you tend to find in repair manuals).
- Triumph Cars The Complete Story by Graham Robson and Richard Langworth (paperback)
- A couple of little S-T Service Training Notes booklets, "Front Suspension and Steering Triumph 2000" and "Body Triumph 2000"
- Club Torque (Club Triumph Mag) Issues 248 (July 2009) to 260 (July 2011)