67'E'.T6 GT6.yellow,black int.

steve28
Groupie
Groupie

Re: save our cars

#82 Post by steve28 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:24 pm

willjan wrote:I didnt know you had 2 saloons Steve :D

Bill.
Yes bill, undecided as yet on what im doing with the other one, just sold one of the toledo's though.
1971 2000mk2 auto wedgwood blue
1973 2000mk2 white
1973 sprint yellow
1979 1500se rbrr 08/10
1980 1500hl vermillion
1975 1500tc auto green
1972 toledo 2dr valencia and red oxide
1972 toledo 2dr brown (sold)

1977 datsun 100a f11 white

willjan

#83 Post by willjan » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Is the second one manual or auto.

Bill.
jan and bill radford.

65'C' mk1 saloon in black over cactus ,matador int
67'E'.T6 GT6.yellow,black int.

steve28
Groupie
Groupie

#84 Post by steve28 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 am

willjan wrote:Is the second one manual or auto.

Bill.
Sent you a PM bill
1971 2000mk2 auto wedgwood blue
1973 2000mk2 white
1973 sprint yellow
1979 1500se rbrr 08/10
1980 1500hl vermillion
1975 1500tc auto green
1972 toledo 2dr valencia and red oxide
1972 toledo 2dr brown (sold)

1977 datsun 100a f11 white

Lloydpiestate

#85 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:45 am

COPY OF POSTING FROM CT

hi fuzzy, dito your comments regarding trust, and yes we have started something here, havent we :) :)
look forward to your call and many thanks for the offer of funds.

steve, same again, many thanks, and ill have to check the amount of offers we have had for funding, but im sure taking out the dosh required for the mk1 lee is after, theres enough left for you to have a pop at that estate, ill check in a bit and let you all know, top man, good on ya.

SORRY FOR SLOW REPLIES, INTERNET WENT DOWN SAT NIGHT, ONLY JUST GOT IT BACK UP.

lloyd

Lloydpiestate

#86 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:58 am

until this is all sorted and run properly, how do we decided on what cars should be saved with the funds that are to hand at the time, myself i think " rustbuckets " should be, as the non rust buckets that are easier restored could be brought by anyone as a rolling resto ??????????

we cant simply suck up every triumph out there, we have to be selective.

i do not have the answers to all the questions, i am simply someone who owns and is extreamly passionate about our great cars, too passionate for my own good sometimes lol

we need people to put thier hands in the air and step forward to set up and organise the foundation of this new venture, co op, club etc etc etc.

many issues have already been made by members and thank you for all of them, and all were good valid points, the most important being i think, the v5 !!!!!

for the short term, it MUST be run on trust and GOODWILL and any member that collects any cars and stores them on our behalf must be entrusted thier safekeeping e.g no " borrowing " bits off the cars or replacing bits on thier cars with bits off said cars just because that bit is in better condition that the one on thier car etc etc.

thank you one and all again for all your offers of funding, collection, storage, ideas and thoughts, this save our cars thing now needs to move to the next level, simply because of the overwhelming support i have recieved from everybody SO WHO"S PUTTING THIER HANDS IN THE AIR to aid in the formation of this fab idea as we simply cant have kind members monies floating around like this forever.

i ran my own company for 25 years solely, but this is a totally diff kettle of fish as numerous people will need to be involved, so where to start on that, i wouldnt have a clue, but will aid in whatever i could.

COME ON TRUMBIE LOVERS, GET THOSE HANDS IN THE AIR !!!!!!!!

LLOYD

ljd
Groupie
Groupie

#87 Post by ljd » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Lloydpiestate wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-2-5Pi ... 3a866d4f48

heres another one, anyone help save it ??

lloyd
i am bidding for this 1 anybody got spare o/s front wing for sale as needs 1,cheers john

Lloydpiestate

#88 Post by Lloydpiestate » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:32 am

COPY OF CT POSTING

hi donald,

5 mk1"s already !!!! a man after my own heart, plus offering to house another, good man, very good of you, many thanks.

sorry to all as ive been offline for a few days, keep all the fab offers comming, and has anyone had any thoughts about putting thier hands up and forming this " save our cars club " properly ???

as said before, this NEEDS to happen and only WE can make it happen, come on guys and gals we"ve had soooooooo many offers of funds and storage, this needs to now move to the next level, i will aid in anyway i can, but how to form what needs forming, i really wouldnt have a clue, as i ran my own company for 25 years alone, this needs to be run as some sort of co-op etc etc, WHO OUT THERE HAS HAD PRACTICE IN THIS AREA, and can enlighten us on what the next step should be ???

has anybody had any luck in locating farmers willing to rent out a barn for beer tokens, all farmers are having a tough time of it at the mo, there must be some of them out thier willing to aid us and themselves at the same time, GO KNOCK YOUR LOCAL FARMERS DOOR GUYS ( ohhh get me, mr bossy boots !! )

thanks so very much again everyone for all the very kind offers so far, triumph owners are great people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lloyd

Lloydpiestate

#89 Post by Lloydpiestate » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:56 am

COPY FROM CT

ive let nic down guys, but it was out of my hands

long story made short, my money is tied up with the panels so my wife to be was buying the car for me, we have just split and its left loads of fall out and s**t, nic being part of that fall out of them, very sorry again nic.

nic bent over backwards to aid me, so will some one please think about buying his car, we agreed £700, its worth that, well i think it is !!

sorry nic, s**t happens and im covered in it at the mo !!

lloyd

torque2me

#90 Post by torque2me » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Clifford Pope wrote: <snip>
The earliest ones are barely traceable. A rusted engine block half-buried in earth and leaves, and a tree growing where the bodyshell once was.
Yeah, they like the iron oxide.

Kev