panel remanufacture 2015

Bodywork, interior and exterior trim and glass, bumpers, etc.
Lloydpiestate
Re: panel remanufacture 2015

#51 Post by Lloydpiestate » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:08 pm

hi all,

thanks to a call from chris witor, he lead me to the whereabouts of a rear arch bowl that i have been searching for, for many a moon !!

so i gave adrian a call, and popped down to see the bristol boys, and met up with them, money changed hands ( thanks darren ) so i now have at long last a rear outer arch bowl !!!!!!!!

it was great to meet them at long last, and charlies garage was full of trummies, most of them gleaming, and most of them mk1 pi's, a sight to behold ! there was even one there on a set of webbers, i was drooling, my thanks to you all guys !

SO, to all of you that have ordered front and rear wings ( mk1 & mk2 ), i can now supply you with some new bowls / metal to weld them to !!

front outer bowls, i already had, and are available in full and repair sizes, prices are below, and are plus box price and postage

full front bowl mk1 or mk2 £140
repair bowl £ tbd, although i would guess around the £80-£90 mark, i will post pics in the next few days so you can see the size of the repair panel

rear full bowl mk1 & estates or mk2 saloon £ tbd
repair bowl £tbd

i will be taking the rear bowl with me on the 23rd and will await a price, but it should be in the front bowl ballpark price.

as the production time is around 4 months, PLUS the time to gather orders ( i normally give it a month ) that is a min 5 month turnaround, SO IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOME ARCH BOWLS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, the sooner the order goes in, the sooner you can have your new bowls to weld your outer wings to, that you have ordered !!

please email me on lloyd.reed01@virgin.net

peewee21
Groupie
Groupie

#52 Post by peewee21 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:53 am

Hi,

I was wondering if floors are being re-made or is there a supply of these about?

cheers
Ian Peacock
still sane? definitely not!!
Mk1 2000 Estate Wedgwood Blue

Lloydpiestate

#53 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:35 am

hi ian,

floorpans dried up last year !

i have both sides of floorpan at the manufacturer and have been waiting for a price, i will give them a nudge when i am there on the 23rd.

here are the pics of the front and rear outer bowls, full and repair sizes, also there is one of the estate rear lower valance, again full and repair sizes. i'm still waiting for the mk1 front lower valance price, i will give them a nudge next week when i am there.

i will be doing the mk1 saloon rear lower valance also, and the repair size will be the same as the estate.

i will, once i have finished ' unpicking ' it from from the car, be doing the mk2 saloon rear lower valance also ( unless someone has one they will kindly lend me ) HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY SPOT WELDS KEEP THIS VALANCE ON !!!.

i will have to make 2 postings to upload all the pics

so if anyone wants anything, email me on lloyd.reed01@virgin.net

i will also try and upload the latest v12 order form, if im unsuccessful, i will ask mike to do it later.
jacob rear arch & r lower valance 026.jpg
Attachments
mk2 front arch bowl repair and full 002.JPG
mk2 front arch bowl repair and full 003.JPG
jacob rear arch & r lower valance 022.jpg
jacob rear arch & r lower valance 023.jpg
jacob rear arch & r lower valance 024.jpg

Lloydpiestate

#54 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 am

hopefully the latest product / order form is attatched, and im hoping to change all the tbd prices, for prices that i will be getting from the manufacturer when i go up there on the 23rd.

SORRY IT WONT LET ME, I'LL GET GOOD OLE MIKE ON IT LATER IF HE'S NOT BUSY

Lloydpiestate

#55 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 am

forgot to say,

the rear bowl in the pics is a mk1 saloon and estate one, but i am doing the mk2 saloon as well

Mike Stevens
Site Admin
Site Admin

#56 Post by Mike Stevens » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Lloydpiestate wrote:SORRY IT WONT LET ME, I'LL GET GOOD OLE MIKE ON IT LATER IF HE'S NOT BUSY
No problem Lloyd. I'll do it tonight.

But, hey, not so much of the 'ole'! :lol:

Cheers,
Mike.
(South Oxfordshire)
Register Member No 0355
1971 2.5PI Saloon Sapphire blue
1973 2.5PI Saloon rust some Honeysuckle
1973 Stag French blue
(1949 LandRover was blue should be light green!)

Mike Stevens
Site Admin
Site Admin

#57 Post by Mike Stevens » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Here you go, Lloyd's panel order form!

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Cheers,
Mike.
(South Oxfordshire)
Register Member No 0355
1973 Stag French blue

Lloydpiestate

#58 Post by Lloydpiestate » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:24 am

here is the confirmed postage price below, please add box prices form the attached box info form and any additional insurance you require, add it all up and send me a cheque please

£19.60 PER SHIPMENT and is for ALL size panels EXCLUDING sills
insurance comes with this price covering contents up to £100, up to £200 is an extra £1.80 and up to £300 is an extra £6.30. PER PARCEL

I CANNOT PRICE FOR SILLS, UNTIL I HAVE A SILL IN A BOX TO WEIGH.
AS THE SILLS HAVE TO GO PARCELFORCE 48LARGE, THE WEIGHT MAKES ALOT ( unlike the above price ) OF DIFFERENCE TO THE PRICE, I.E I CAN GET AN OUTER, CENTRE AND INNER, IN ONE BOX, SO UNTIL I COMBINE PANELS WITH BOXES, I SIMPLY WONT KNOW WHAT TO CHARGE YOU. those that have ordered sills i will notify the price to you in due course

please note, after the last sill only order fiasco last year, i have already inc a small mark up on the delivery costs, to cover my time to pack the boxes, the strapping, buckles and tape i have had to buy to secure the parcels, my time and fuel to take all these boxes to the post office, and my time to queue in said post office in order to get them posted.

anyone that has also ordered smaller panels outriggers, A post closures etc, i will put these in with your bigger panels, so these do not need to be costed for in the postage.

also, for those that have ordered arches, if i find i can get both sides ( 2no ), turning one upside down in one box, i will ammend your sent payment, but again until i have the panels and the box together, i will not know, so send payment on the basis of one panel = one box.

p.s. i rang the box manufacturer the other day and beat them down a bit on some of the prices, its not much, but it all helps !!!!

plz send chq asap to

lloyd reed
59 glan-y-ffordd
taffs well
cardiff
cf157sl.

thank you

enjoy your new panels that we have all waited so long for !!!

cant upload box list, OVER TO YOU MIKE :wink:

Mike Stevens
Site Admin
Site Admin

#59 Post by Mike Stevens » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:47 am

Ok Lloyds, will do tonight.

Have you sent it to me at home?

Cheers,
Mike.
(South Oxfordshire)
Register Member No 0355
1973 Stag French blue

Lloydpiestate

#60 Post by Lloydpiestate » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:56 am

i have mike yes, many thanks, i did try to convert it to pdf, but clearly this was above my capabilities :lol: :oops: