panel remanufacture 2015

Bodywork, interior and exterior trim and glass, bumpers, etc.
Lloydpiestate
Re: panel remanufacture 2015

#71 Post by Lloydpiestate » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:05 pm

i have a trick that i use johnny, i dont let her in so she cant see the mess :lol: the panels are every where, in the bedroom, living room, even in the bathroom, attic and lock up !!!!!!!!

heres the latest pics,

rear arches mk1 & 2 plus front outriggers and front wing mk1 & 2 A post closure panel.

i will update you all on sunday / monday when i have more time
Attachments
new rears and riggers 001.JPG

Lloydpiestate

#72 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:29 pm

hi all,

sorry for the slow update, but i had a weekend off from the triumph stuff, ANYONE WATCH THE RUGBY, GO WALES !! :D :D :D

right back to the panels, here is the state of play:

i have recieved MOST panels from batch one, EXCEPT ANY mk2 front wings, full, half or arches, ( although i did recieve colin and amanda's, they were first to place an order ) and the rest have been promised in the next two weeks, so i will notifiy you once i have them.

as most have ordered some sort of mk2 front wing along with thier other panels, i cant complete orders, and as i'm up to my neck with stuff as usual, to save me time i dont have, i will wait for the mk2 fronts to arrive before going to the post office and sending stuff off, and believe you me, there are alot of boxes to be sent, BUT if any of you are desperate for your other panels, just shout and i will go to the post office and send them off before your mk2 fronts arrive, but as ive only recieved one p&p payment, i'm guessing most of you are not in a rush for your panels anyway.

lloyd

Lloydpiestate

#73 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:17 am

hi all,

i collected the rest of the panels ( all bar 6 of them ) on saturday and i will take some pics during the week and post them on here so you can have a look.

as you know, most of them were mk2 front halves and arches.

i now have to check through all of these to inspect them, and that includes cutting half a wing off one of my cars that i have here, so i can check fitment on the halves i collected.

this is gunna take time as i only have weekends to do this, and that is when i am here to do so and not travelling the country doing something else triumph related, or anything else for that matter lol, plus it needs to be dry as the cars are not under cover, SO THIS WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME SADLY, but if anyone wants to collect or have thiers shipped before i get chance to do this, just say and it will happen.

thanks
lloyd
p.s still awaiting loads of p&p's to be paid

torque2me

#74 Post by torque2me » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:41 am

Lloydpiestate wrote:hi all,

i collected the rest of the panels ( all bar 6 of them ) on saturday and i will take some pics during the week and post them on here so you can have a look.

as you know, most of them were mk2 front halves and arches.

i now have to check through all of these to inspect them, and that includes cutting half a wing off one of my cars that i have here, so i can check fitment on the halves i collected.

this is gunna take time as i only have weekends to do this, and that is when i am here to do so and not travelling the country doing something else triumph related, or anything else for that matter lol, plus it needs to be dry as the cars are not under cover, SO THIS WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME SADLY, but if anyone wants to collect or have thiers shipped before i get chance to do this, just say and it will happen.

thanks
lloyd
p.s still awaiting loads of p&p's to be paid
I doubt if a few more weeks will make any difference, certainly not to me!

Yeah, Wales cannot be faulted for their passion, zeal and overcoming a long list of injuries. It seems that whistling down a local coal mine pit for a rugby player replacement is not over! They tell me that beer sales are likely to be down in England ;-)

Kev

Lloydpiestate

#75 Post by Lloydpiestate » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:01 pm

hi all,

quick update.

collected the outstanding of batch one today, inc the full mk2 front wings.

i will have chance next week ( providing i get a dry day ! ) to cut off a half wing from one of my cars, to check i am happy with the fitment of these panels, and once i have done this i shall inform you all, and then at long last you can all have your panels that you have waited so long for.

now that the first order is out the way and all the gremlins etc that arise with a virgin first order, all the other orders should be far quicker and straight forward ! the gremlims / issues that arose had to be ironed out in this first batch, or they would of been there in all future orders, but sorry for the delay it has caused you all.

for those that have ordered in the second batch, this will be ready around the beginning of december, and the 3rd batch around 4 months after that.

im in the throws of setting up a website for these panels, as it has been asked for, plus it will make my life a hell of a lot easier only having to look at one media window daily, rather than the 7 i have to at the moment !!!

thanks again to all that have lent panels and to all for the best wishes and support, i couldnt of done it without you all, hats off to you all !

lloyd
Attachments
tom full resized.jpg

Lloydpiestate

#76 Post by Lloydpiestate » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:35 am

dont it ever stop bloody raining in this country !

ive had all week free to cut off the front half wing to check fitment of a new front half wing panel, all ive managed to do is remove the front bumper !!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr what a waste of a week !!!

if anyone wants thier front wings etc before i manage to trial fit one, ( all other panels have been trial fitted and are spot on ) just let me know, cos god only knows when im gunna get to trial fit one with this weather and normal day to day stuff.

Lloydpiestate

#77 Post by Lloydpiestate » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:50 am

forgot to post a pick of the mk2 front arches that so many of us need
Attachments
banner pics 003 (2) resized.jpg

Lloydpiestate

#78 Post by Lloydpiestate » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:38 am

for all those that are collecting, here are the directions and address of lock up.

lock up addy is:
rear of no 38 ty-mawr road
ty-mawr lane
llandaff north
cardiff
cf142fn

SOME SAT NAVS WILL WRONGLY TAKE YOU TO TY MAWR RD IN RUMNEY, THATS ABOUT 10 MILES AWAY, be carefull this doesnt happen, after exiting the m4 it should only take you about 3 or 4 mins to get to the lock up ( ITS JUST UNDER 2 MILES FROM M4 ), if its taking longer, you may well be going the wrong way !

exit m4 at jnt 32 coryton ( massive roundabout )

take exit for whitchurch A4054

carry on straight ahead for about a mile

at roundabout take 3rd exit, ( 3 o'clock ) kelston road

straight ahead for about 30 seconds, road bends sharpish left.

you are now on heol don

straight ahead for about 30 seconds

go over railway bridge

as you reach the bottom of the bridge, turn right into evansfield road ( co- op on corner )

50 yards up evansfield rd is a lane on the left between the houses, turn into lane and my lock up is dead in front of you.

Lloydpiestate

#79 Post by Lloydpiestate » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:27 pm

please stop raining so i can do the half wing fitment check !!!!!!

at last ive had the prices through ive been waiting for, panels are:

mk1 front lower valance, full and repair section

front wheel arch bowl, full and repair section

rear wheel arch bowl, full and repair section for mk1 & estates along with mk2 saloon ones as well

jacking points front and rear

mk1 front wing, full, half and arches ( although there are a few nos full wings available from c/w and fitchett's )

mk1 saloon rear lower valance, full and repair section

estate rear lower valance, full and repair section

mk2 saloon rear lower valance, full and repair section

please email me on lloyd.reed01@virgin.net for the updated price / product list.

as expected there has been some changes to existing prices ( nowt to do with me ), some have stayed the same, one has gone down and some have gone up slightly.

i will be putting the next order together from now, and will give it a month to generate orders, i did order extra panels on the last two orders, but they were sold before the orders even went into production !!! to ensure you get what you need, please place an order, i will be ordering extras, but what they will be i dont now yet, it will be to make up min order numbers, so i wont know until the order goes in.

thanks

lloyd

Lloydpiestate

#80 Post by Lloydpiestate » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:26 am

at long last it stopped raining long enough for me to cut bits off one of my cars so i could trial fit the half mk2 front wing, not the easiest thing to do on your own when you only have 3 hours to do it !!

im glad to report all was well, infact for a repair panel, it was very good indeed.

so now the fitment check is done and out the way, can those of you that havent already, please let me know if you are collecting or want them shipped, and if you want shipping please send me the req payment for postage and packaging.

IM PUTTING AN ORDER TOGETHER FOR FULL MK1 OUTER SILLS AND MK1 REPAIR FRONT LOWER VALANCES, any body needing either of these please gimme a shout.

lloyd