Stoneleigh on the 11th

Any Triumph related event taking place
Baller
Groupie
Groupie
Stoneleigh on the 11th

#1 Post by Baller » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm

Looking forward to the Triumph MG show to have a good old look around and hope to pick up a few bits , kid in a sweet shop spring to mind :D

torque2me

Re: Stoneleigh on the 11th

#2 Post by torque2me » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:57 pm

Baller wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm
Looking forward to the Triumph MG show to have a good old look around and hope to pick up a few bits , kid in a sweet shop spring to mind :D
You might find the odd sweet or two but most NOS disappeared a few years ago now. Still plenty of "services" offerings (and advice) and of course the cars themselves. Don't forget to trudge around the car parks as there is always something rare, unique or just something to awaken long dormant memory cells!

Kev

torque2me

Re: Stoneleigh on the 11th

#3 Post by torque2me » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:57 pm

Baller wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm
You might find the odd sweet or two but most NOS disappeared a few years ago now. Still plenty of "services" offerings (and advice) and of course the cars themselves. Don't forget to trudge around the car parks as there is always something rare, unique or just something to awaken long dormant memory cells!

Kev