Another estate

Enter any items seen or placed in other ads, either Ebay, Auto Trader, Local Press, etc.
Forum rules
1. If Ebay, Please state Ebay reference number and/or provide a link. 2. If other, i.e. Auto Trader or Local Press, state date/issue published and location. 3. Please stick to relevant links, i.e. Triumph 2000 related only.
badger
Another estate

#1 Post by badger » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Hope there are some left when I'm looking for one next year :(
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRIUMPH-2500S ... 2c6fb528de
Dorset Badger
MK2 2000 m/od. Sapphire Blue.

Lloydpiestate

Re: Another estate

#2 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:39 am

hi there,

is it a mk2 you will be looking for or mk1 ? as the nut and bolt resto im doing on the mk1 estate will be finished next year, and it will be gleaming, better than when it left the factory :shock: .

i will be leaving everything as standard, except changing the non overdrive box to overdrive, ive got plenty of s/h ones here, so seems silly not to.

apart from the box and rear hubs, that are good, everything will be new or reconditioned including a complete engine rebuild.

where abouts in basingstoke are you, its my old stomping ground, i grew up in pamber heath ( a mile from tadley ), i went back there 2 months ago, boy has tadley changed !!!!!!

all the best
lloyd

badger

#3 Post by badger » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi Lloyd, its a mk2 I'll be after, sorry. I live in Kempshott. Yes, Tadley has changed, like most places, not always for the better, but hey, that's progress :? If you happen to be restoring a mk2 estate, then let me know :D
Regards,
Adrian.
Dorset Badger
MK2 2000 m/od. Sapphire Blue.

Lloydpiestate

#4 Post by Lloydpiestate » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 pm

hey adrian,

im always on the lookout for more big triumphs to add to my stock for resto"s, and certainly estates, so if i manage to pick one up, ill let you know.

once i have resolved the panel situation crisis that im working on, iil have more time, and panels :lol: to enable me to crack on with the resto"s

cant wait to have a near full array of panels available, its gunna keep our cars alive

all the best
lloyd