Enter any items seen or placed in other ads, either Ebay, Auto Trader, Local Press, etc.
1. If Ebay, Please state Ebay reference number and/or provide a link. 2. If other, i.e. Auto Trader or Local Press, state date/issue published and location. 3. Please stick to relevant links, i.e. Triumph 2000 related only.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 959
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:37 pm
- Location: Wigan,Home of the mighty Warriors
aaahhh.. found it
bit cheaper now.
Yeah its a bit cheaper now, but about £2500 over its value. Its a shed, badly corroded, wrong engine & box, cr4p interior, the only thing of value is the dateless registration plate, but even then that may not be transferable as it was a re-issue, as I mentioned earlier.
Wouldn't touch and bargepoles spring to mind.
Club Member 2035
1970 2500 Mk2 in pimento red
1972 2000 Mk2 in sapphire blue
Vauxhall Vectra C Design lpg
Toyota Avensis TR
- Senior Member
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
Oh its worth a few pennnies as a project. Keep the prototypes alive!
MkI PI Saloon, MkII PI Saloon (stalled Restoration), MkI PI Estate, MkIII Spitfire (2500PI), Stag
oh, and bought a TR250
Daughters have Heralds and a Dolomite. Son-in-laws have 2.5's
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:26 pm
FYI, here it is again, this now without the special plate as that seems to have been removed:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1967-Triumph- ... 0931816703
No reserve now. It is what it is!
Triumph 2000 m/od 1970 LHD French spec (summer daily)
Isuzu Trooper I, 1986 LHD US spec (winter daily)
Register member, the lucky number of the beast: 7666
Saxony, Germany. Originally from London
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests