Finally joined officially

New to the forum? Just joined the Register? Introduce yourself here.
Calorian
Groupie
Groupie

#1 Post by Calorian » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Hey folks,

I've finally joined the register for myself after owning 2000s since my first car 10 years ago. I regularly try and get along to shows in the Northamptonshire area but also try and head to shows in the North Staffs/Cheshire area as that's where I'm now based.

The car itself is a BRG Facelift 2000 mostly stock at this point, although Alfa seats and a nice shiny manifold are on the job list for the future, and the stack of gathered PAS parts may one day be fitted but I still haven't been brave enough to start that yet.

I'll try and get some pics over the weekend, just to show it off a bit.

Look forward to participating more in the future.
Garreth
My Triumph Blog

:: The Fleet ::
HLO 2000 MKII Manual O/D face lift, British Racing Green
BEL 2000 MKII Auto, Sapphire Blue
:: Previously ::
MLT Ice Blue MKII auto, LYL New White MKII auto and UPO Vermilion Dolomite 1850HL

Alan Chatterton

#2 Post by Alan Chatterton » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi Garreth

Glad you finally joined!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan Chatterton

Location; Redditch

DEL 33 1972 Lines Stag Estate Tartan Red

Blog http://vml3m.blogspot.com/

johnnydog

Re: Finally joined officially

#3 Post by johnnydog » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Calorian wrote:Hey folks,
I regularly try and get along to shows in the Northamptonshire area but also try and head to shows in the North Staffs/Cheshire area as that's where I'm now based.
Garreth
Hi Garreth,
Welcome to the Register!
On the note of car shows, would you be interested in attending the Classic Car Spectacular car show with your Triumph at Tatton Park, near Knutsford (off J19 of the M6) which is on Sat / Sun 3rd / 4th June?
The Lancashire Group of the Register will have a display there (and the August one as well) over both days. Register members attend either or both days depending on personal preference, basic camping is available if required, with members coming from as far as Birmingham, Manchester, and Yorkshire, as well as Cheshire and Lancashire. If you've not been to a show there, it is one of the largest shows in the North West with a massive autojumble. All Triumph 2000/2500/2.5's welcome - condition isn't important; as long as you are proud of your car, then that'll do!
If you are interested in attending the show, please let me know asap; the plot has been booked but I will be sending for actual vehicles passes shortly which require the reg no and day(s) attending. PM me if you are interested.
John.
Register Member no. 1596

1967 Mk1 2000 in Gunmetal Grey
1969 Mk1 2000 in Royal Blue
1970 Mk2 2000 in Valencia Blue
1972 Mk2 2.5 PI in Triumph White
1973 Mk2 2.5 PI in Sienna Brown
1976 Mk2 2500S in Carmine Red

Calorian
Groupie
Groupie

#4 Post by Calorian » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Thanks guys,

Yes John I know the show well, it's about half hour from home. I've loitered around the club stand a couple of years admiring the cars. I'll check my calendar and let you know but I should imagine I'll be attending again.
My Triumph Blog

MLT Ice Blue MKII auto, LYL New White MKII auto and UPO Vermilion Dolomite 1850HL

Calorian
Groupie
Groupie

#5 Post by Calorian » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if I should have received any membership stuff yet? I have had a copy of Six appeal but no welcome letter or membership card, should I be expecting these?

Cheers, Garreth
My Triumph Blog