Mk2 2.5pi available

Show us the work you're doing on your Triumph 2000/2500/2.5.
deuxcoupes
Mk2 2.5pi available

#1 Post by deuxcoupes » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Hi. I own a 1971 (J) 4 door saloon, white. It is in a rented garage which I have to vacate. The car is in a proper mess and hasn't been moved or started for many years. Renovation is probably reserved for April 1st but there are a lot of spare parts if nothing else,including stainless steel exhaust, 3 unused revolution alloy wheels (long story about the 4th wheel which is missing). Genuine leyland 2000/2500 manual, tow bar, doors and bonnet. (yellow). The original gearbox was replaced and a 2000 manual gearbox fitted. No overdrive.Mileage is just over 120-125,000 miles. I and my late father have owned the vehicle since it was 11 months old. I live in the north east of england, just outside chester le street and have just over 3 weeks to vacate the garage. Does anyone you know want the car. Not sure if the keys are in the car and it will probably need dragging out of the garage but at least the car was reversed into the garage ,which is a help.The tyres are flat.It seems a shame if it goes to a scrapyard! Hope you can help. Best wishes David
Please contact DAVID HARLAND (davidharland226@btinternet.com and not me I have no more information than what is shown above.
Chris Allen

1964 Mk1 2.5TC saloon

crownjewels

Re: Mk2 2.5pi available

#2 Post by crownjewels » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi Chris,

Collected this on Sunday. Sat in a garage since 1984 and unfortunately it is too far gone for repair but will yield a good supply of parts.

Scott.