stoneleigh, panels

General non-technical questions and comments about the cars.
Lloydpiestate
stoneleigh, panels

#1 Post by Lloydpiestate » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:54 pm

hi all and happy new year.

just to let you all know, i will be at stoneleigh this year, so if anyone requires anything, give me a shout, and i can bring it along to save you the postage, plus if anyone has placed orders, check to see if they will be with me in time and i can bring them along also.

in stock panels are :

mk1 & 2 full outer pressed sills
centre pressed sills
inner sills
mk1 & 2 rear arches
pressed front floor pans
front outriggers
mk2 front half pressed wings
flitch panels
n/s rear spring hangers
rear jacking points
mk2 rear full pressed valance
mk2 rear wings full NOS
mk2 front arches n/s
front wing fixing brackets
reconditioned full anti roll bar kits ( exchange units required )
reconditioned full power steering kits ( exchange units required )
reconditioned track control arms ( exchange units required )
reconditioned mk1 & estate rear diff mounting cradle ( exchange units required )

if there is something you require and cannot see on the list, just drop me an email, tell me your requirements, and i will see if i can help.

PLEASE EMAIL ME ON lloyd.reed02@gmail.com AS I AM NOT ON HERE THAT OFTEN TO PICK UP MESSAGES

all the best
lloyd

ADMIN, IF I HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION, PLEASE INFORM ME AS I WAS NOT SURE IF IT SHOULD BE IN GENERAL DISCUSSION OR FOR SALE ITEMS ??

Lloydpiestate

Re: stoneleigh, panels

#2 Post by Lloydpiestate » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am

after reading back this post, i am not sure it conveyed all that was intended, so i will clarify.

i will be attending stoneleigh this year ( sun 11th feb ), BUT i will not have a stand / pitch.

i am attending, simply to have a mooch around and catch up with friends old and new and have a natter etc, SO as i will be there already, i am offering to take up any ones pre paid orders, saving you all the postal and packing charges, last orders to be received by 7TH FEB please, any orders placed after this date will be processed and posted dependent upon stock . SEE BRAND NEW WEBSITE for futher details

nearer the time i will give you all a time and place to meet me on the day for collection, but it will prob be outside the main doors around mid day ( 12 o'clock ), but please all, note this number down, allowing you to ring me on the day should you need 07920796802

the new website where all products can be viewed is www. south wales triumphs. com the site is not totally finished as there are just a few more pictures to be added, but most are there to view, plus costs of everything.

use the site to order or email me direct on lloyd.reed02@gmail.com

LONG LIVE THE T2000 !!!!!!

Mike Stevens
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: stoneleigh, panels

#3 Post by Mike Stevens » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Glad to hear it's coming together Lloyd. Sadly, we have another event to go to on the 11th Feb so will be missing Stoneleigh this year - the first time for quite a few years. I'm not a happy bunny! I shall have to go and have a look at your website...

I hope everyone has a good day and I hope we'll see you soon Lloyd.

Cheers,
Mike.
(South Oxfordshire)
Register Member No 0355
1971 2.5PI Saloon Sapphire blue
1973 2.5PI Saloon rust some Honeysuckle
1973 Stag French blue
(1949 LandRover was blue should be light green!)