Register Members' Forum

Information and questions about the Forum and Register website here.
Allen Walker
Register Members' Forum

#1 Post by Allen Walker » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:53 am

Hello Forum users,
I have created a Forum section purely for Register Members. To be able to see, contribute to and use this section you will need to email me at webmaster[AT]triumph2000register.co.uk with the following details:
Your name
Your membership number and renewal
Your address
I will cross reference this with Register records and change your membership designation to "Register Member". You will then be able to see the new section. You can then use this section to post items that you don't want non-members seeing.
Allen Walker
Hoole, Chester[/size]
Used to have a 1976 Triumph 2500S Saloon in BRG :-(

Mike Stevens
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by Mike Stevens » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:55 pm

Hi Allen,
Done!
Cheers, Mike.

Allen Walker

Register Members' Forum

#3 Post by Allen Walker » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:10 pm

Okay,
I've updated the three people who've requested the above so far - I will now pass the details on to our high-tech HQ where we'll access the Register super computer to see who's fibbing (or maybe Carole will leaf through several hundred dog-eared application forms before discovering yours at the bottom of the pile).
If I subsequently find out that any of you are masquerading as Register members (though why on earth you would want to do that I'm not sure), I shall unceremoniously tear the hallowed '5 logos' badge from your shoulders and you will be banished to ordinary 'ladder' status. So there.