2000 wanted

Registered users may post ads for parts/spares here. No complete cars unless for breaking. See forum rules.
Forum rules
1. Strictly no trade advertisements - private ads only. 2. No complete cars (unless for breaking) must be advertised on here. Parts and spares only. Complete cars must be advertised via the main website only which is free for Members and £5 for non-members. 3. Maximum 4 pictures for any one ad. 4. Sensitive communication should be by Private Message - placing of personal information anywhere on this forum is done at the individuals risk.
sahtuning2000
2000 wanted

#1 Post by sahtuning2000 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:15 pm

A neighbour has just had along chat with me about trying to buy a Triumph 2000 as a classic to potter around in when he fancies driving something different,i spoke to him in detail when I had my 66 MK1 during the summer and was tinkering with that,I,ve been involved in 2000s most of my life and gave him some pointers and tips towards the cars,but now he wants one,so his brief is he would like a MK1 or early(pre 74)MK2,manual prefer O/D not auto,not worried about colour ,and the condition must be O.K he is not after a show queen,but doesn,t want something dragged from the bottom of the sea,must be drivable and reliable his budget is about £2500,if anyone has one for sale drop me a PM,i have looked at the nomal suspects,Ebay etc,but nothing suiting him there.
Based in East Devon.