1971 2.5PI mk 2 saloon leftovers.

Registered users may post ads for parts/spares here. No complete cars unless for breaking. See forum rules.
Forum rules
1. Strictly no trade advertisements - private ads only. 2. No complete cars (unless for breaking) must be advertised on here. Parts and spares only. Complete cars must be advertised via the main website only which is free for Members and £5 for non-members. 3. Maximum 4 pictures for any one ad. 4. Sensitive communication should be by Private Message - placing of personal information anywhere on this forum is done at the individuals risk.
Funwhileitlasted
Newly registered
1971 2.5PI mk 2 saloon leftovers.

#1 Post by Funwhileitlasted » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:24 pm

My late father and I bought the car when it was 9 month old and I sold it last year. I have some used and new (as in new when I bought them but never used) parts which are open to offers if anyone is interested. Please email me at davidharland226@btinternet.com ,however if I lose my internet it may be better to call or text my mobile 07719001436 and I will answer any questions. If you can reply via the forum then fair enough, I only joined yesterday so I don't yet know all the rules. Postage will be extra however you are welcome to collect (near Durham City). I tried to upload some photos but they too big to view on here apparently. They should attach to an email if you give me your details. So here are the parts. 4 stainless steel wheeltrims. 4 new AP Lockheed brake pads. New fuel pump filter, new oil filter and used air filter. 4 new automatic brake bleed valves, 1 new automatic clutch bleed valve.2 cibie single filament headlights with chrome surround(no bulbs although I might have some in the garage). One headlight has a small rust patch inside which is clearly seen on the picture I can send you. 2 black boot carpets that fit on the n/s and o/s, together with the black board that covers the spare wheel. I have two bits of trim which I think fit around the windscreen (pictures available).Not sure if anyone would want them but I have some used Timken wheel bearings , again pics available. Hope everything can be of use to anyone.