Mk2 Offside Front Wing Repair Panel.

Registered users may post ads for parts/spares here. No complete cars unless for breaking. See forum rules.
Forum rules
1. Strictly no trade advertisements - private ads only. 2. No complete cars (unless for breaking) must be advertised on here. Parts and spares only. Complete cars must be advertised via the main website only which is free for Members and £5 for non-members. 3. Maximum 4 pictures for any one ad. 4. Sensitive communication should be by Private Message - placing of personal information anywhere on this forum is done at the individuals risk.
Steve G
Mk2 Offside Front Wing Repair Panel.

#1 Post by Steve G » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 am

I have decided to try and sell this panel as I don't want to fit it on my car. It was supplied by Lloyd Reed and apart from cleaning the rust off, it is as supplied. It was described as being a half wing but was made 1 1/2 inches taller than standard so if you need a larger repair panel but not a full wing this might be of use. There are a few areas I could describe as faults but I have been assured they are to be expected with a hand made panel.
I have been told these are made by the same company that makes some of the Heritage panels so should fit OK.
This might be the last of these available as Lloyd is considering not supplying any more panels.

Please ask on here if you are interested or want any more details, thanks for looking.
I'm in Andover, Hampshire.
£350.