Breaking 1975 2500 TC - Anyone want parts?

Registered users may post ads for parts/spares here. No complete cars unless for breaking. See forum rules.
Forum rules
1. Strictly no trade advertisements - private ads only. 2. No complete cars (unless for breaking) must be advertised on here. Parts and spares only. Complete cars must be advertised via the main website only which is free for Members and £5 for non-members. 3. Maximum 4 pictures for any one ad. 4. Sensitive communication should be by Private Message - placing of personal information anywhere on this forum is done at the individuals risk.
Richard B
Re: Breaking 1975 2500 TC - Anyone want parts?

#11 Post by Richard B » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm quite happy for Bill to have the bits if they are available. I waive my request.

Richard 8)
Richard
Compulsive PI'er :) Daughters have Heralds. Son-in-laws have 2.5's

Andy G

Re: Breaking 1975 2500 TC - Anyone want parts?

#12 Post by Andy G » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

I am afraid I no longer have the rear of the car. I am sure that Mr Badger could let you have the lock plate - as he only wanted the lower part of the rear valance.

The D posts were rotten, and I am afraid the rear arches weren't too much better, and they were sacrificed to get the rear lower wings off. I have very good rear spring top mounts or shock mounts or the remainder of the rear wheel arches available - but you have until the first week in jan as I am off (hopefully) to Latinoamerica on Tuesday, back on the 4th Jan.

As far as the rear floor goes, Bill, I now have the whole section complete with crossmember cut out of the remains of the bodyshell. However, I cannot do anything till I am back next year.....

Regards

Andy