Distributor Blanking Covers

How do you improve the performance of your beastie?
andyborris
Distributor Blanking Covers

#1 Post by andyborris » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Tim has kindly offered to cut some distributor blanking covers.

You'll need one if you remove the distributor because you've fitted any form of ECU controlled spark system.

So even if you don't want a trigger wheel because you're using a Bosch 60 tooth wheel, you'll need one of these to keep the oil in your engine when you finally remove the distributor.

Same terms as with the trigger wheels so it's the same price, FREE!

You do have to make a donation to Cancer Research UK though.

So as before, a donation to Cancer Research of £5.00 pounds (you can always make a larger donation! ) for each plate you have requested please.

Please send a cheque made payable to Cancer Research UK, at the following address:

Cancer Research UK
74 Station Rd
Birchington-on-Sea,
Kent
CT7 9RA

At the same time send a postage paid self addressed envelope or packet to

Tim Ward (Trigger wheels)
Managing Director
FTP Systems LTD
Wilson-Barker House
Severn Road
Stourport on Severn
Worcestershire
DY13 9EZ

I think a small SAE with just a couple of stamps will cover the postage.

Tim is also going to cut some more trigger wheels, though I've asked him to hold off for a week, I'm hoping to improve the design, if I can get enough information about the various sizes of crank pulleys fitted to Triumph engines!
See here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2582 if you can help.

You can also follow the original trigger wheel thread here http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/foru ... 82834/s-0/

Thanks for all the donations so far received, and my trigger wheel has been happily spinning away for over 2 months and around 3000 miles, no problems. Wish I could say the same for the distributor caps!

Andy